Jobs in Islamabad High Court, Islamabad – Daily Jang Rawalpindi 2-5-2012
Jobs in Islamabad High Court, Islamabad – Published in Daily Jang Rawalpindi on 2nd May 2012, Following Job Vacancies are available and both Male/Female candidates can apply having Pakistani Nationality, these posts are on adhoc basis for initially period of six month
- Additional District & Sessions Judge (BPS-20) (09 Posts)
- Civil Judge-cum-Magistrate (BPS-17) (20 Posts)
Process How to Apply:
- The deadline (Last date) will be given any where in the advertisement, so you have to check it carefully and follow that.
- How to send all document proofs for applying any job, may be there will be: i) By Email ii) By Online application Submission or iii) By Sending all documents by Post.
- Some time there will be direct Walk-in-Interview posts, So you have to keep in mind also that.
- Some times for further detail there will be an E-mail address given, or contact number given, so You must contact to the authority person by these ways too.