Jobs in Ministry of Capital Administration & Development, Teaching & Non-teaching Jobs, Applications are needed from Male/Female posts from (BS-01) to (BS-15) in Federal Directorate of Education, Published in Daily Jang on 11th September 2012, following vacancies are available:
- Elementary School Teacher (BS-14) (Female) (85 Posts)
- Elementary School Teacher (BS-14) (Male) (135 Posts)
- Steno Typist (BS-14) (02 Posts)
- Accountant (BS-14) (04 Posts)
- Computer Incharge (BS-12) (04 Posts)… and more jobs here….
Process How to Apply:
- The deadline (Last date) will be given any where in the advertisement, so you have to check it carefully and follow that.
- How to send all document proofs for applying any job, may be there will be: i) By Email ii) By Online application Submission or iii) By Sending all documents by Post.
- Some time there will be direct Walk-in-Interview posts, So you have to keep in mind also that.
- Some times for further detail there will be an E-mail address given, or contact number given, so You must contact to the authority person by these ways too.